Beoseok Bap (Mushroom Steamed Rice)
Bap (Cooked Grains) is an integral part of Korean Life. Koreans often say ‘We live on Bap’ or ‘Bap is the best medicine’. They also ask ‘Have you had your Bap’ as friendly greeting. When the mushroom added on the steamed rice, Koreans say it ‘Beoseok Bap’.
Ggokgae-tang (Hot Spicy Crab Stew)
Ggokgae-tang is a hot spicy crab stew that is unforgettably refreshing in taste. Boiled with gochujang (red chili pepper paste), gochugaru (red chili pepper flakes) and various vegetables, this stew is very popular for all spicy food lovers.
Jang-a-jji (Korean pickled vegetables)
Jangajji or pickled vegetables is a type of banchan (side dish) made by pickling vegetables. Unlike kimchi, jangajji is non-fermented vegetables, usually pickled in soy sauce, soybean paste, or chili paste. Jangajji dishes are usually preserved for a long period of time, and served with a drizzle of sesame oil.
Stir-fried garlic stem with dried shrimp
Garlic is basic ingredient for Korean meal and garlic stem is also used for making Korean food as side dishes. The word ‘Bokkeum’ means stir-fried dishes and there so many varieties of this type of food in Korea. At this class, we will learn how to make stir-fried dish with dried shrimps and garlic stem as Korean side dishes.
- Date & Time: 13:00-15:30 (Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Meeting Point (Venue): Hongdae Station (Subway Line 2, Green Line) Exit No. 2 in Seoul, Korea
- Activity: Korean Home Food Cooking Experience with Professional Chef
- Type of Food Preference: For All (Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian)
- Price: US$80.00 / per person
- Minimum number of Person: 4
– We recommend you to come with your friends, family when you visit Seoul, Korea!
– Foreign residents in Seoul are also welcome for this cooking class.
- Language: English
Korean Home Food Cooking Class Near Hongdae in Seoul, Korea
Home Food Cooking Class by Professional Korean Chef: Total 4 Dishes in 150 Minutes!