Korea offers special international taxis, which are driven by taxi drivers who can speak one or more foreign languages such as English, Japanese or Chinese. International taxis look the same as standard taxis, except they feature the words “International Taxi” on the body and top of the car.
Specifically created for foreign tourists, drivers of these cabs are proficient in English, Chinese, or Japanese, with the language indicated on the side of the vehicle.
International taxis can be reserved in advance, or flagged from the street. International taxis are black or orange with “International” written on the door. Depending on the different arrival area (zone) from Incheon International Airport or Gimpo International Airport to downtown Seoul, taxi fares are slightly more expensive than regular cabs, and can be chartered for blocks of 3 or more hours for a flat rate and will provide airport pickup service and trips for a flat rate. And the below taxi fares is set by Government of Seoul Metropolitan City. So, drivers cannot ask any additional charges to visitors.
Airport Meeting & Greeting (additional charge)
- Incheon International Airport Pickup: KRW15,000-
- Gimpo International Airport Pickup: KRW10,000-
- Remark: If your arrival date and time fixed, then fill the form below. The driver will be waiting at the ground/first floor at the airport on your arrival date and time and the driver will figure out your exit gate by himself.
Driver Information for Your Service
- Myung, Eui-Seok(MR): Chinese(Native Level), English(Good Level)
- MR. Myong majored in Chinese Language & Literature at a university in Korea and he had been worked at Guangzhou, China as a representative of the Korean company for 8 years. He is also a certified tourist guide (Chinese language) and has a wide range of knowledge about Korean culture. He had been working as a tourist guide at a travel agent for 7 years.
- Contact Information: +82.10.2716.2854 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bobby Kim(MR): English (Native Level), Chinese (Good Level)
- As a professional marker, Mr. Bobby Kim had been working at the Korea tourism industry for more than 20 years to promote Korea and its culture. He loves traveling, so he traveled more than 20 countries in the world. He also has a wide range of knowledge about Korean culture, economy, social issues and IT industry around the world. He was a former CEO of I Travel Master, Inc., which offered the real-time travel activity service to the visitors from the world for two and seven months.
- Contact Information: +82.10.6319.2027 / email@example.com